It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 pm 

NABOB OF NOWHERE wrote:
domino harvey wrote:

In case it hasn't been mentioned elsewhere the new French upgraded box included blus of 'Le Petit Soldat' and 'Made in USA'. From what I can glean there does not seem to be any subs of any description
I received the box. Not only do those two films not include English subs, but from what I can discern (blu ray menu and hitting the subtitle button on my remote), there are no subs of any kind on any of the films/discs.

Can anyone owning the 2016 Essential Collection set indicate how the subs for that set are accessed? Are they on the disc menu options?

Question re: the transfers. I'm gathering Contempt and Pierrot le Fou are the same ones used as on the 2010 releases?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:48 pm 

Really enjoyed Demons of the Mind, which I regard as perhaps the finest Hammer film, a beautiful and shocking tale of repression and superstition, elliptical, free form and poetic in execution.

Very strong Blu ray, as far as I can see no digital errors, with subtle colours, natural grain and fine detail in both bright and dark areas.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1527 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62