BCI: Paul Naschy

Vinegar Syndrome, Deaf Crocodile, Imprint, Cinema Guild, and more.
patrick

#1 Post by patrick » Tue May 08, 2007 3:09 pm

Night of the Werewolf and Vengeance of the Zombies streeted today, has anyone picked them up? I held off on ordering them from Xploited or Diabolik DVD because Best Buy is supposed to have an exclusive two-pack for $20, but it seems like no one has been able to find the Best Buy twofer so far (and it's not listed on the Best Buy website).

ByMarkClark.com

#2 Post by ByMarkClark.com » Wed May 09, 2007 8:52 am

I know several people who have grabbed the Naschy twofer at Best Buy, but I didn't because I had already preordered from DDD.

patrick

#3 Post by patrick » Sat May 12, 2007 6:32 pm

I finally found a Best Buy that had the double pack, and while I haven't watched Vengeance... yet, Night of the Werewolf is probably the finest Naschy film I've seen to date. Excellent presentation as well.

globalcafe

#4 Post by globalcafe » Tue May 15, 2007 6:31 pm

I just finished watching Vengeance of The Zombies. It was my first Paul Naschy film and I very much enjoyed the experience. I am waiting for my copy of Night of The Werewolf. I was stunned by the transfer quality for a BCI release. I was a very disappointed by past BCI DVD releases, such as the Aztec Mummy film collection. Hopefully, we will see more of this attention to quality in the future!

ByMarkClark.com

#5 Post by ByMarkClark.com » Wed May 16, 2007 9:41 am

Good lord, if VENGEANCE OF THE ZOMBIES was your first Naschy film and you actually LIKED it, you're in for a treat when you see the rest of his work!

patrick

#6 Post by patrick » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:32 pm