Your Future our Drucker

Re: MoC website

#76 Post by Drucker » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:33 pm

Second time in a very short while...

tenia
Ask Me About My Bassoon

Re: MoC Website

#77 Post by tenia » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:42 am

Who knows, maybe the bots from the MoC website forum took over and are now relaunching the website ?
Joke aside, the Eureka webstore was already quite obsolete straight from the start, and had to be tweaked over time anyway.. I'm not surprised that they thought it could be revamped totally.

FrauBlucher

#78 Post by FrauBlucher » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:39 am

Good. I hated this most recent site. The one prior was better.

FrauBlucher

#79 Post by FrauBlucher » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:44 am

Drucker
Your Future our Drucker

#80 Post by Drucker » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:45 am

I like it fine, but there are a ton more titles OOP than I realized. For the life of me, I don't know why there isn't a comprehensive list of all releases! The two Sirk blu rays were released at the same time, one fell OOP before the other, and A Time to Live doesn't even appear on the website.

I've actually been going back and buying a ton of old MOCs. For example, I know nothing about Pialat's films, but given the questionable color timing and audio issues that come out of so many restorations, I'd rather have the MOCs with their booklets and extras! But it's hard to figure out exactly what was released and what remains available. (without the resources this very forum provides, naturally...)

domino harvey
Dot Com Dom

#81 Post by domino harvey » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:48 am

Jesus, they went through the trouble of redesigning their site and yet they still erased all of their OOP titles. How hard would it be to have even a page or failing that a list of OOP discs?

hearthesilence

#82 Post by hearthesilence » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:17 pm

Maybe they thought it was too mean to show people what they missed and rub it into their faces.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#83 Post by swo17 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:19 pm

Since it's like half their line at this point

DeprongMori

#84 Post by DeprongMori » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:21 pm

I’m a bit confused about all the statements that the new site doesn’t show the OOP titles, unless that changed in the last five minutes. I’m seeing a ton of releases pictured under which it states “The product has been discontinued.” For example, the recent three-film Keaton set, the separate DVD releases of the early Murnau films, etc.

domino harvey
Dot Com Dom

#85 Post by domino harvey » Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:28 pm

It’s sporadic. Try to find the Chabrols, or the five Pialats that aren’t listed. As those aren’t up, no need to keep searching, as they haven’t changed anything in their policy of deleting listings for most OOP titles