Olivia Munn

Discuss TV shows old and new.
Murdoch

Olivia Munn

#1 Post by Murdoch » Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:29 pm

I don't think anyone here watches it, but Attack of the Show without Olivia Munn is lame.

dx23

Re: TV Of 2011

#2 Post by dx23 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Murdoch wrote:I don't think anyone here watches it, but Attack of the Show without Olivia Munn is lame.
Agreed. On the other hand her new sitcom, Perfect Couples is just awful. She doesn't seem to bring her charm from Attack of the Show over to this new show.

Murdoch

Re: TV of 2011

#3 Post by Murdoch » Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:36 pm

The show's pretty forgettable, I was hoping Parks and Recreation would get last season's time slot back. I think her charm had a lot to do with the off-the-cuff style of AOTS, the problem with Perfect Couples is it feels like something I've seen a million times before and the characters are either "look how crazy we are!" or the straight-laced couple who, surprise surprise, have problems, too. Though I'll watch it anyway since it's sandwiched between Community and P&R.

On a different note, every Food Network competition is so addictive, especially Worst Cooks in America. Why are they forcing these people to make such expert dishes when some don't even know how to cook pasta? Answer: because it's hilarious.

mfunk9786
Under Chris' Protection

#4 Post by mfunk9786 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:14 am

Olivia Munn seemed like a good fit for The Daily Show, but that was short-lived. I'm sure that once this new show is cancelled, she'll keep turning up elsewhere

dx23

#5 Post by dx23 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:51 pm

mfunk9786 wrote:Olivia Munn seemed like a good fit for The Daily Show, but that was short-lived. I'm sure that once this new show is cancelled, she'll keep turning up elsewhere
Actually, I think she still part of the Daily Show, but just as part-timer. From what I read, she only dropped Attack of the Show.