Yugoslavian films on DVD

Discuss internationally-released DVDs and Blu-rays or other international DVD and Blu-ray-related topics.
htdm

Re: Yugoslavian films on DVD

#51 Post by htdm » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Can someone (Vaso?) kindly advise as to whether or not Big Bang sells to the US?

I read the 2 year old post above indicating that no online sellers can accept international payments online, but is this still the case?

vertovfan

#52 Post by vertovfan » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:50 pm

I ordered from Big Bang to the US several monhs ago. At one point the order seemed to get stuck in their system, but their email support was very good and everything got sorted out in the end.

htdm

#53 Post by htdm » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:14 pm

Cheers that!

djvaso

#54 Post by djvaso » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:43 pm

Vip Kinoteka project will include another 10 classic Serbian movies as it was announced yesterday. The first restored movie in the new cycle is Love and Fashion (Ljubav i Moda) (1960) directed by Ljubomir Radičević. The titles of other restored films are not revealed except that they are directed by Dušan Makavejev, Goran Paskaljević, Goran Marković, Puriša Đorđević, Emir Kusturica, Božidar Nikolić and Dušan Kovačević.

jonceodbucin

#55 Post by jonceodbucin » Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:02 pm

Hello!
I know that this post doesn't belong here, but let me, please, ask something user: "vertovfan", and this is a call to that user. (Later, you can delete this post)
I am writing from Macedonia, and I am also a fan of Yugoslavian films.
Because I am a new member, I can not write private messages.
I saw that you have bought the Branko Gapo, Stole Popov & Ljubisha Georgievski's remastered collections from Macedonia, and I wanna ask you, please, if you're interested for a trade, or sharing them (privately) on the net.
Please, write me a message here, or better on my mail: "jonceodbucin@gmail.com", because here I won't be able to answer to you.
Greetings and all the best! :)

djvaso

#56 Post by djvaso » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:19 am

Two movies of France Štiglic Don't Cry Peter (Ne joči, Peter) (1964) & On That Lovely Day... (Tistega lepega dne) (1962) will be released soon on Blu-ray in Si-Fi Klasika edition.