Where's My Arrow Order?

News on Arrow Video releases.

Moderators: MichaelB, yoloswegmaster

Jean-Luc Garbo

Re: Where's My Arrow Order?

#301 Post by Jean-Luc Garbo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:00 pm

Does anyone know when Arrow will start shipping out orders from this last sale?

Ribs

#302 Post by Ribs » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:54 pm

They have, already. I got my order from the first day of the sale yesterday here in the US. They just didn’t send out notifications of them.

bearcuborg

#303 Post by bearcuborg » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Damn, between this correcting those who doubted the double points-Ribs is on top of this topic! I had wondered the same...

kekid

#304 Post by kekid » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:42 pm

Arrow's new website does not seem to have any field to show if the order has been dispatched. The old website let us know when the order was dispatched. Nor have I received an e-mail as to whether the order has been dispatched. Am I missing something?

tenia
Ask Me About My Bassoon

#305 Post by tenia » Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:22 am

Is it a "legacy" order ported over to the new site or is it one you did on the new site ?

Costa

#306 Post by Costa » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:07 am

tenia wrote:Is it a "legacy" order ported over to the new site or is it one you did on the new site ?
All the orders I have done in the past show as "legacy" so I'd expect it's the first.

kekid

#307 Post by kekid » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:45 pm

Costa wrote:
tenia wrote:Is it a "legacy" order ported over to the new site or is it one you did on the new site ?
All the orders I have done in the past show as "legacy" so I'd expect it's the first.
Same with me. All my outstanding orders are legacy orders.

Jean-Luc Garbo

#308 Post by Jean-Luc Garbo » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 pm

My order from the last sale just arrived. Now to see if the Noir box arrives soon or when the Family Values box is released since they were ordered together.

charal

#309 Post by charal » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:45 pm

Has anyone had confirmation that their ROHMER BOX has shipped? I’ve sent emails to Nicole (re: despatch date) but I’m getting no replies. Despite their revamped website personal order information is very thin on the ground. Order enquiries only via email. Arrow usually ship preorders early, has anyone in the UK (or elsewhere) got theirs yet?

perkizitore

#310 Post by perkizitore » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:06 pm

After numerous emails and a month of waiting, my Four Film Noir Classics set has finally arrived! I received 250 points in compensation, I promise not to spend it all at once!
Last edited by perkizitore on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

DeprongMori

#311 Post by DeprongMori » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:12 pm

I’ve received my two boxes from the Arrow sale in the past week. I just received the Film Noir box on Saturday, which I ordered about the same time, but from Amazon. (Just watched “Force of Evil” and most of the supplements last night. Vastly outstrips the Olive disc. Great set! I hope there is a volume two and three coming.)

Ribs

#312 Post by Ribs » Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:40 pm

I expect anything ordered on the old site will not be given shipping notifications. My Noir set came on Saturday (ordered on old site) but I got notified of the Rohmer set shipping on Friday (ordered on new site)

NABOB OF NOWHERE

#313 Post by NABOB OF NOWHERE » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:49 am

Ordered Rohmer box and Apartment on same order number. Rohmer arrived today but no Apartment. My order history shows no movement on either and I received no notification. Thought all this had been fixed with the new site.
Also why does my Order history show duplicated 'Legacy orders' with differing total prices? Thought I'd ask here first just in case someone here has the answer without having to e-mail Arrow.

tenia
Ask Me About My Bassoon

#314 Post by tenia » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:06 am

NABOB OF NOWHERE wrote:Ordered Rohmer box and Apartment on same order number. Rohmer arrived today but no Apartment. My order history shows no movement on either and I received no notification. Thought all this had been fixed with the new site.
If this is an order made on the old website, they still don't update properly, just like they used to do. They ported over the glitch.
Otherwise, I believe they received these 2 products at relatively significantly different dates, so I suspect they have for whatever reason split the shipment to send you the Rohmer first, and you should receive the Apartment soon but as a separate shipment.
NABOB OF NOWHERE wrote:Also why does my Order history show duplicated 'Legacy orders' with differing total prices?
I have duplicated Legacy Orders that actually differs in total prices. All of them are past Carts I had but never turned into orders. In some cases, some products were discounted. Other cases, I simulated the final price with Arrow Points deducted.
In the end, that can create the same kind of orders (same products in it) but different prices, but in my case, they usually only differ by a few £.

DRW.mov

#315 Post by DRW.mov » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:11 pm

I still haven't received one of my orders from the LAST sale. During the final sale of the old website I ordered the Phantasm Box and then came back later that day to order the Marx Bros box and Spotlight on a Murderer. I'm here in the US and didn't expect them to show up all that fast. The Academy titles showed up after about a week and half in the same box, but no sign of Phantasm. That was two weeks ago. Still nothing. I emailed Arrow about it around this time last week and they simply said that because of its weight it might take a little bit longer. It's now been well over 3 and a half weeks with no sign of it. Was this normal for anyone else with the Phantasm box or should I be concerned and contact Arrow again?

Ribs

#316 Post by Ribs » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:17 pm

In general I'd say any international order is liable to disappear for up to 28 days for no clear reason. It just happens, especially at this time of year.

DRW.mov

#317 Post by DRW.mov » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:01 pm

Ribs wrote:In general I'd say any international order is liable to disappear for up to 28 days for no clear reason. It just happens, especially at this time of year.
Well today marks day 30....

Drucker
Your Future our Drucker

#318 Post by Drucker » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:24 pm

Anyone in America got their orders from the sale yet?

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#319 Post by swo17 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:28 pm

A while ago

matrixschmatrix

#320 Post by matrixschmatrix » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:50 pm

Got my first, still waiting on my second

What A Disgrace

#321 Post by What A Disgrace » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:54 pm

I got my second order today. I hope Arrow is able to do something about it, though - my Zoology order was for a Blu-ray, but I got the DVD.

Ashirg

#322 Post by Ashirg » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:34 am

Yes, still waiting for my second order - it was mailed out on January 2nd.

W0rldofsound

#323 Post by W0rldofsound » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:01 am

Waiting on 2 orders, both sent out on 1/2/18. I'm kinda worried, never had to wait this long before

Rayon Vert
Green is the Rayest Color

#324 Post by Rayon Vert » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:22 am

I finally wrote Arrow after not getting the Rohmer box (pre-ordered), learning it had been sent in early-to-mid December. They were fast to respond and have just sent out a new one.

Ashirg

#325 Post by Ashirg » Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:08 am

My order that was shipped on 1/2 finally arrived yesterday.