Where's My Arrow Order?

News on Arrow Video releases.

Moderators: MichaelB, yoloswegmaster

knives

Re: Where's My Arrow Order?

#126 Post by knives » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:19 pm

Makes me appreciate that I got my set yesterday though. Already two episodes in and despite the proto-Band of Four stuff being annoying the Leaud conspiracy is possibly the best thing I've seen from Rivette.

Max von Mayerling

#127 Post by Max von Mayerling » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:23 pm

I received a dispatch email on January 15 and my set just arrived today in Michigan. So I would say it is still too early for panic. Also, I would like to note that I thought my set was packed very carefully - thanks Arrow!

criterion10

#128 Post by criterion10 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm

My Rivette box set arrived yesterday in New Jersey. \:D/

Charles

#129 Post by Charles » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:06 pm

Sorry to say I'm relieved to hear others are still waiting. I got the Jan. 15 email and wrote to Nicole this afternoon.

furbicide

#130 Post by furbicide » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:22 pm

Got it in Melbourne, Australia this morning. :)

kekid

#131 Post by kekid » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:49 pm

I received two days ago Deep Red (dispatch stamp 19 Jan) and Nikkatsu Noir (dispatch stamp 25 Jan).
But no Rivette yet, supposed to have been dispatched on 15 January.

furbicide

#132 Post by furbicide » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:38 pm

Mine was despatched on the 15th according to my packing slip. Must have just taken a while to make it down here (15 business days by my count).

Kyle Lewis

#133 Post by Kyle Lewis » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:39 pm

I got the email saying it was dispatched on the 15th. Ordered the Yoshida box on the 19th of Jan and still got it before the Rivette set. Curious how many people who preordered from the states still haven't received their order?

fdm

#134 Post by fdm » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:51 pm

No Rivette yet either ("shipped" the 15th).

Also have Deep Red coming from Amazon (shipped the 22nd), and decided to give the Dreyer box a third shot (this time from Amazon again (per their recent £10 off £50)), it shipped the 24th.

So three box sets are slow in getting here (thought I might have received Deep Red today but it was an order shipped even more recently (the 27th) than all those others), Rivette being the longest overdue.

Edit: So it really shipped 1/22 (per date stamped on shipping box), and I got it 2/5. (Which also means those Amazon orders should be appearing any day now too, though the difference between shipped 1/20 (Arrow sale order) and shipped 1/22 (Arrow Rivette order) ended up being exactly one week on my end.) (Unlike the Arrow orders, I'm not really looking forward to seeing in what shape those others turn up...)
Last edited by fdm on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chatterjees

#135 Post by chatterjees » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:40 pm

Finally, the parcel was delivered today. I have never seen so many layers of bubble wraps around a box set. Great thinking on their behalf. I hope you guys get your parcels soon. Also received two other arrow packages, which where dispatched early last week.

What A Disgrace

Re: The Jacques Rivette Collection

#136 Post by What A Disgrace » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:54 am

Mine arrived today, at long last, in perfect condition. I'm so happy. And now I have to wait until July to watch it.

ZizouJuve

#137 Post by ZizouJuve » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:07 am

swo17 wrote:They must not have heard about Pittsburgh then.
I feel like half of the board is from Pittsburgh. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow.

Emak-Bakia

#138 Post by Emak-Bakia » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:19 am

ZizouJuve wrote:
I feel like half of the board is from Pittsburgh. Hopefully they arrive tomorrow.
Ha, I knew chatterjees was from Pittsburgh, and I just observed today that mizoguchi5354 also lives here. Pittsburgh: the new Oklahoma!

Still waiting for my set. :cry: And to think that just a couple weeks ago in the "Where's My Arrow Order?" thread I was praising the miraculous, under 48-hour delivery time of my order from the Arrow sale. I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

TMDaines

#139 Post by TMDaines » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:57 am

Numero Trois wrote:
kekid wrote: In either case it reflects poorly on Arrow. .
Or it reflects poorly on the Royal Mail which has been privatised?
What's privatisation got to do with the likely scenario of the shipment entering the the US distribution and there being a bottleneck either in your postal system or at customs? I've sent some eBay auctions by airmail to the States in the last two weeks and one of those is stuck somewhere too.

domino harvey
Dot Com Dom

#140 Post by domino harvey » Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:38 am

I am starting to think the USPS may shoulder most of the blame here. I've had three different orders sent via Priority ("guaranteed" 2-3 day shipping) that have now taken almost a week to even get to my city, much less sorted and out for delivery. Is there some sort of "We give up" movement going on with the mail right now?

dadaistnun

#141 Post by dadaistnun » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:53 pm

Mine arrived today in rural/upstate NY; shipped on 1/22.

kekid

#142 Post by kekid » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:02 pm

domino harvey wrote:I am starting to think the USPS may shoulder most of the blame here. I've had three different orders sent via Priority ("guaranteed" 2-3 day shipping) that have now taken almost a week to even get to my city, much less sorted and out for delivery. Is there some sort of "We give up" movement going on with the mail right now?
I find little evidence to place the blame on USPS. I got two items from Arrow UK this week through Royal Mail / USPS. They were both shipped after the Rivette box (one of them was shipped 10 days after the Rivette box), and I got them already.
We have not seen this kind of mass concern about deliveries from Arrow UK until now.
So there is something about the Rivette Box ......

ZizouJuve

#143 Post by ZizouJuve » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:53 pm

Emak-Bakia wrote:
ZizouJuve wrote:
Ha, I knew chatterjees was from Pittsburgh, and I just observed today that mizoguchi5354 also lives here. Pittsburgh: the new Oklahoma!

Still waiting for my set. :cry: And to think that just a couple weeks ago in the "Where's My Arrow Order?" thread I was praising the miraculous, under 48-hour delivery time of my order from the Arrow sale. I knew I shouldn't have said anything.
Set arrived today. All of Pittsburgh rejoice!

Emak-Bakia

#144 Post by Emak-Bakia » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:01 pm

ZizouJuve wrote:Set arrived today. All of Pittsburgh rejoice!
I dashed up the hill today after work, excitedly expecting to find the Rivette set on my doorstep, and...nothing. :cry:

kekid

#145 Post by kekid » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:03 pm

Saturday delivery did not include this item. I have been waiting for 23 days from the quoted dispatch date of 15 January.
I would appreciate if people who have still not received it indicate so here. That way we can assess how many people are affected, and whether there is any pattern to the problem.
Thank you.

domino harvey
Dot Com Dom

#146 Post by domino harvey » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:05 pm

Still nothing here either. Really disappointed, to put it mildly

isakborg

#147 Post by isakborg » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:24 pm

I live in New Jersey. My Rivette per Nicole was shipped January 15. I'm right now in Florida, so my post office bundles up my mail every Wednesday and forwards it to me in Florida. My mail as of February 3 has not contained the Rivette. Per how it usually goes, I'll start to get uncomfortable if I don't receive Rivette ijn my next shipment.

fdm

#148 Post by fdm » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:30 pm

Just to reiterate my edit above, mine was "shipped" Jan 15, apparently really shipped Jan 22, and I got it yesterday Feb 5, in Colorado. So, real soon, any day now, for the rest of you, since I'm usually one of the last to get these things.

triodelover

#149 Post by triodelover » Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:42 pm

FWIW, I never received any confirmation at all and my order was consistently listed as "at warehouse." I e-mailed Nicole this past Monday (1 Feb) and she responded that my order shipped 18 January. I received it here in Tennessee Thursday, 4 February. As Joaquin Andujar said, "Youneverknow".

Charles

#150 Post by Charles » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:13 pm

Connecticut. Confirmed shipped Jan. 15 by Nicole, so I'm 15 working days (plus 3 Saturday delivery days) out.