Where's My Arrow Order?

News on Arrow Video releases.

Moderators: MichaelB, yoloswegmaster

olmo

Re: Where's My Arrow Order?

#26 Post by olmo » Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:56 am

charal wrote:What I want to know is if anyone else preordered the box directly from Arrow and if so has it shipped? If so were you emailed with a tracking number? I asked why the box sets were taking longer and was told they are being sent from a different location with a trackable carrier. But I'm still in the dark today.
The response you received was pretty much the answer I was given, I emailed to say that I was out of the country from the dates 4th Sep - 8th Sep and that should the set be shipped within those dates I would need to make arrangements. I was assured they definitely wouldn't be shipped before those dates by Arrow, and that they were likely to be shipped next week (this week).

It's obviously the additional packaging, logistics etc that's causing the delay.

L.A.

#27 Post by L.A. » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Got my Borowczyk set today 100% safe and sound. 0237 of 1000. :D \:D/

Drucker
Your Future our Drucker

#28 Post by Drucker » Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:49 pm

Anybody in America still awaiting on their order from the last sale? Still awaiting 2 DVDs.

Arrow

#29 Post by Arrow » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:01 pm

Drucker wrote:Anybody in America still awaiting on their order from the last sale? Still awaiting 2 DVDs.
I am, but one of the titles was back ordered and didn't ship until last week.

theflirtydozen

#30 Post by theflirtydozen » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:10 pm

I'm still waiting too. Then again, I had a pretty large order. Their site says it shipped March 30, so if it's like my other UK orders, it should arrive next week.

Paul Moran

#31 Post by Paul Moran » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:18 pm

This is from their 8th April reply to my query: "The sale exceeded all our expectations and as a result some items went out of stock before our systems were able to update. Don't worry though we are rushing further stocks in - some titles have already been replenished - and your titles will be shipped very shortly."

According to their website, eight of my titles are in stock, but they are still waiting for stock of the other four. If there's no movement by next Monday, I will suggest that they ship the ones they have, and send the rest in due course. I think I might try single item orders in future. :x

theflirtydozen

#32 Post by theflirtydozen » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:41 pm

theflirtydozen wrote:I'm still waiting too. Then again, I had a pretty large order. Their site says it shipped March 30, so if it's like my other UK orders, it should arrive next week.
And just like that, mine are in. With four postcards too! Thief, Mark of the Devil, Bay of Blood, and Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Grisbi

#33 Post by Grisbi » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:07 pm

Has anyone else stateside experienced way longer than normal shipping times for orders placed in the recent Arrow store sale? I placed an order of 8 titles that was dispatched on 12/18, and there's been no trace of it as of today's mail. I've ordered many times from the Arrow store in the past and I don't think it's ever taken longer than a week to get here (I live in the southern US). Any advice on whether I should wait it out and hope the pre-holiday clog is to blame and sorts itself out, or do I need to go ahead and contact someone from Arrow? I was hoping to place another large order before the sale ended but don't really want to do so if my first order is still outstanding. Thanks so much for any advice!

domino harvey
Dot Com Dom

#34 Post by domino harvey » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:19 pm

I think all UK mail is slowed down en route to the states right now. My Amazon.co.uk orders used to take six days but my last order took almost a month to get here

tenia
Ask Me About My Bassoon

#35 Post by tenia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Same issue here in France. My package has been shipped on the 22nd, still nothing today. I'm thinking the holidays might have slowed these but it'll soon take my package twice the usual time to reach me (it usually takes around 5 open days).

Drucker
Your Future our Drucker

#36 Post by Drucker » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:35 pm

I think they also said they'd be taking a little break during the holiday season. I ordered something from MOC a week ago and just got a notice that it shipped today.

tenia
Ask Me About My Bassoon

#37 Post by tenia » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:21 pm

Well, in our cases, the orders have shipped. The issue lies within the mysteries of the mail distribution time.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#38 Post by swo17 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:26 pm

My order hasn't even shipped yet, presumably because I threw Audition in there.

TIVOLI

#39 Post by TIVOLI » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:14 pm

My order from 12/18 arrived in Chicagoland today, so if you have also been waiting, don't despair.

Ribs

#40 Post by Ribs » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:33 pm

FWIW, I've had no slowdown at all - my one Arrow sale order got here in DC eight days after shipping and an Amazon UK order in ten days, which is about average from my experience.

Grisbi

#41 Post by Grisbi » Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:13 pm

Grisbi wrote:Has anyone else stateside experienced way longer than normal shipping times for orders placed in the recent Arrow store sale? I placed an order of 8 titles that was dispatched on 12/18, and there's been no trace of it as of today's mail. I've ordered many times from the Arrow store in the past and I don't think it's ever taken longer than a week to get here (I live in the southern US). Any advice on whether I should wait it out and hope the pre-holiday clog is to blame and sorts itself out, or do I need to go ahead and contact someone from Arrow? I was hoping to place another large order before the sale ended but don't really want to do so if my first order is still outstanding. Thanks so much for any advice!
Received this Saturday in excellent condition. Thanks Arrow!

mistakaninja

#42 Post by mistakaninja » Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:47 pm

domino harvey wrote:I think all UK mail is slowed down en route to the states right now.

What you'll be experiencing there is privatised efficiency following the Royal Mail sell off.

tenia
Ask Me About My Bassoon

#43 Post by tenia » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:10 am

Finally received my order yesterday morning, so it only took almost 4 times the usual delivery times...
Still waiting on my Amazon.com orders now...

L.A.

#44 Post by L.A. » Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:22 am

My Darling Clementine + Frontier Marshal [Limited Edition] which I ordered on Jan. 4th arrived today safe and sound. Thank you Arrow!

Emak-Bakia

#45 Post by Emak-Bakia » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:14 pm

My order of thirteen items was delayed a couple weeks because Arrow ran out of two of the titles. I received the shipment notification Tuesday the 12th and received the package in Pittsburgh yesterday (Thursday the 14th)! Unbelievable! It’s hard to even get domestic service that quick. Job well done, Arrow.

And today I received my shipment notification for the Rivette set. \:D/

perkizitore

#46 Post by perkizitore » Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:23 pm

I just received shipping notification for my Jacques Rivette set! \:D/

JakeB

#47 Post by JakeB » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:48 pm

perkizitore wrote:I just received shipping notification for my Jacques Rivette set! \:D/
Same here!

Ribs

#48 Post by Ribs » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:04 am

So, er, has anybody else's order not shipped? Impatiently tapping my foot...

Petty Bourgeoisie

#49 Post by Petty Bourgeoisie » Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:09 am

I did get my email this afternoon, hang in there!

charal

#50 Post by charal » Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:11 am

All of you who got Rivette emails: are you in the UK? If so, then perhaps we overseas customers won't get shipment until Monday.