Next time I'll travel to Lodon, I have to visit the reelposter. Oh my God, that's paradise, but how prices! I'd like to own all.
I am a little collector of originals. I've got a few:
, Spanish release
- Visconti's Conversation Piece
, BOTH 1975 and 1983 Spanish release and re-realese
- Visconti's 1983 Spanish Fox re-release of The leopard
- The adventures of Robin Hood
, Spanish re-release 1983
- Ingmar Bergman's German The serpents Egg
- Ingmar Bergman's Spanish Scenes of a marriage
- Ingmar Bergman's Spanish Fanny and Alexander
- De Sica's Belgiam The last judegement
- Pontecorvo's Checz Queimada
- Julio Medem's Tierra
(Earth), signed by Medem and actress Silke.
- Woody Allen's Spanish releases of bananas
NEW: Vittorio de Sica's Finzi Contini
, the French release, found and bought in Avignon.
I've got the all the Spanish lobby cards set of Bergman's Autum sonata and Leone's Once upon a time the west, or Allen's Annie Hall. I've got 2 of Conversation piece, several pressbooks (including one Truffaut and all old Almodovars).
In Spain, "programas de mano" were very popular and I've got a little collection of Wilder's Leisen's, Zinemann's, Italians, etc. This is the only CHEAP option to collect original in Spain, for example, on e bay
, several Gary Coopers are going to be auctioned this week