Details by Film
Millionaires' ExpressEnglish Export Version
Millionaires' ExpressHong Kong Theatrical Version
Millionaires' ExpressExtended Version
Millionaires' ExpressHybrid Cut
All aboard for the all-star action-packed adventure of a lifetime as martial arts maestro Sammo Hung (Heart of Dragon) brings East and West crashing spectacularly together in Millionaires’ Express!
Sammo himself plays Ching Fong-tin, a former outlaw with a wild scheme to make amends with the citizens of his struggling hometown of Hon Sui: explosively derail a brand new luxury express train en route from Shanghai so that its super-rich passengers will have no choice but to spend money in the town. He’s not the only one with eyes on the passengers’ deep pockets, however; a gang of ruthless bank-robbing bandits are on the way, looking for a priceless map being guarded by a trio of Japanese samurai. Bullets and fists will fill the air in equal measure, but will Hon Sui Town be left standing?
Working at the height of his powers alongside regular collaborator Yuen Biao, Sammo makes room for a dizzying line-up of guest appearances from many of the top talents in Hong Kong action cinema, from Shaw Brothers trailblazers like Jimmy Wang Yu (One-Armed Boxer) to fresh-faced newcomers like Cynthia Rothrock.
- Double-sided fold-out poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Sam Gilbey
- Illustrated collectors' booklet featuring new writing on the film by Jonathan Clements and David West
- Commentary on the Theatrical Cut by Frank Djeng
- Commentary on the Extended Cut by Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
- Select scene commentary by star Cynthia Rothrock, moderated by Frank Djeng
- New interview with Cynthia Rothrock
- Archival interview with Cynthia Rothrock
- A New Frontier and Express Delivery, two archive interviews with Sammo Hung
- Way Out West, an archive interview with Yuen Biao
- On the Cutting Edge, an archive interview with star Yukari Oshima
- Alternate English opening and closing credits
- Trailer gallery