Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

Discuss releases from Arrow and the films on them.

Moderator: yoloswegmaster

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

Re: Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer

#26 Post by swo17 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:12 pm

Finch, that's correct.

kekid, frankly I doubt it but if your main concern is the LE being sold out, then this should resolve that, and hopefully you can work out getting the corrected disc without issue afterwards. Remember, the corrected disc isn't going anywhere--it's just the packaging that's limited

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#27 Post by swo17 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:36 am

Now that my Rarewaves order has arrived, it looks like this is back in stock direct from Arrow and elsewhere for reasonable prices again. My Disc One includes a code directly below the 18 label that ends with "A-V2" which I assume means "Version 2." (The extras disc ends with just "B.") My understanding is that the issue was happening at 23:40, and I don't see any weird cuts there, so I assume I have a corrected disc. Nothing to indicate this on the outer packaging that I can tell though

Adam X

#28 Post by Adam X » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:05 am

My replacement disc unexpectedly turned up yesterday, and it has the ‘V2’ on disc 1 to distinguish it. So you’re good.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#29 Post by swo17 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:50 am

Is anyone still in need of a replacement disc? I forgot I'd requested one when I ordered from Rarewaves, assuming they would be sending the first pressing, and my replacement disc just arrived today. PM me if you've been getting the runaround and would like my copy

brentolies

#30 Post by brentolies » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:14 pm

I know this is an old thread, but if you still have an extra replacement, the second hand copy that I just got still has the original disc and I’d love a replacement but I don’t think Arrow is replacing them anymore.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#31 Post by swo17 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:45 pm

I don't have an extra anymore but are you sure Arrow is no longer doing replacements?

brentolies

#32 Post by brentolies » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:53 pm

I reached out to them to verify, but looking at their website it showed that the replacement form window closed almost a year ago. I am hoping they'll still replace it (I know Criterion replaces things in perpetuity), but wont be sure until they get back to me.