Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest

Discuss releases from Arrow and the films on them.

Moderator: yoloswegmaster

yoloswegmaster

Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest

#1 Post by yoloswegmaster » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:03 pm

When former child actor and Hollywood TV sidekick Bruce Lee returned to his native Hong Kong in 1971 to star in two films for fledgling company Golden Harvest, movie history was made thanks to one of the most iconic partnerships between star and studio that cinema has ever seen. In only a handful of films, Lee high-kicked his way into audiences’ imaginations forever, thanks to his blistering screen presence and his masterful ‘Jeet Kune Do’ fighting technique.

The first two starring vehicles for Lee, The Big Boss and Fist of Fury (both directed by Lo Wei), smashed all box office records in Hong Kong and made him the most famous face on the continent. Lee asserted his artistic independence by directing, writing and starring in The Way of the Dragon, arguably his most thrilling and personal film. Tragically, on the cusp of achieving the international stardom he had long strived for, Bruce Lee died suddenly in 1973, aged only 32. Not to be outdone by the tidal wave of ‘Bruceploitation’ films that followed, Golden Harvest completed two posthumous films using unreleased footage, 1978’s Game of Death and its 1981 sequel, as well as two official documentaries, the first of which hit cinemas only three months after Lee’s death. Today, five decades since his passing, Bruce Lee continues to be the most beloved and influential martial artist in the world.

This definitive collection, featuring fresh and exclusive 4K restorations by Arrow Video from the best available film materials, hours of brand new bonus features and previously unreleased footage - including the extended Mandarin Cut of The Big Boss, now ten minutes longer than any version ever released on video worldwide, and the never-before-seen ‘log fight’ from the original Game of Death shoot - is the ultimate tribute to Bruce Lee’s enduring legacy and fruitful collaboration with Golden Harvest.

LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS:

Brand new 4K restorations of The Big Boss, Fist of Fury, The Way of the Dragon and Game of Death and brand new 2K restoration of Game of Death II
4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentations in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of The Big Boss, The Big Boss: The Mandarin Cut, Fist of Fury, The Way of the Dragon and Game of Death
High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentations of the Hong Kong cut of Game of Death, Game of Death II, Bruce Lee: The Man & The Legend and Bruce Lee: The Legend
Newly restored original Mandarin, English and Cantonese mono audio
Newly translated optional English subtitles, plus subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing on the English dubs
Multiple alternate cuts on most films, including the extended Mandarin Cut on The Big Boss, English export cuts of The Big Boss and Fist of Fury, the Japanese cut of The Way of the Dragon and Hong Kong cuts of Game of Death and Game of Death II (aka Tower of Death)
Brand new feature commentaries by David Desser, Jonathan Clements, Frank Djeng & Michael Worth, Brandon Bentley and Mike Leeder
Return to Thailand, a new documentary by Matt Routledge on the original locations for The Big Boss
Newly uncovered deleted scenes from The Big Boss, plus a video essay by Bentley about scenes still missing such as the 'saw-in-the-head' kill
Legend of the Dragon, a brand new 80-minute overview of Lee's career by film critic and historian Tony Rayns
Two new documentaries on Lee's fighting and working methods, featuring interviews with Golden Harvest producer Andre Morgan, martial arts experts Michael Worth, John Kreng, Andy Cheng, Frank Djeng and David Yeung, film historian Courtney Joyner and others
Brand new interviews with actors Malisa Longo and Colleen Camp, plus hours of archive interviews with Lee's former co-stars, colleagues and friends, including Nora Miao, Dan Inosanto, Bob Wall, Yuen Wah and many others
The Final Game of Death, a brand new feature-length video essay by Arrow Films on Lee's original vision for The Game of Death, featuring a new 2K restoration of the footage directed by Lee in 1972
40th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-ray of Enter the Dragon, with archive extras including The Curse of the Dragon, In His Own Words, Backyard Workout and more
Archive featurettes including The Hong Kong Connection, Bruce Lee Remembered, Legacy of the Dragon, Dragon Rising and The Grandmaster & The Dragon
Comprehensive trailer and image galleries for each film
Limited edition packaging featuring newly commissioned artwork by Tony Stella
200-page hardbound book featuring new writing by Walter Chaw, Henry Blyth, Andrew Staton, Dylan Cheung, David West and James Flower
Twenty-four lobby card reproductions
Ten glossy photos of Lee in action
Reversible poster with vintage poster artwork
and much, much more!!!

rapta

Re: Forthcoming: Bruce Lee Boxset

#2 Post by rapta » Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:42 pm

Coming this summer according to the blurb for The Way of the Dragon from this year's Forbidden Worlds Film Festival in Bristol, UK:
In 1973, the world lost Bruce Lee just before the worldwide sensation of Enter the Dragon. Fifty years later, his star continues to shine so we are celebrating action cinema’s most iconic star with the film that took the martial arts genre global – The Way of the Dragon!

After becoming a box-office titan in Hong Kong with back-to-back hits The Big Boss and Fist of Fury, Bruce Lee was given the chance to write, produce, and direct his third film. Taking the production to Rome, Lee plays a martial artist who travels to the Italian capital to help his cousin, whose restaurant is being threatened by a gang of thugs. Cue furious fists, nunchuck-swinging action and one of the most iconic cinematic fights of all time as Lee faces off against Chuck Norris in an epic gladiatorial death match in the Roman Colosseum.

Forbidden Worlds Film Festival is proud to be premiering the new 4K restoration of The Way of the Dragon from Arrow Video, ahead of its release on Blu-ray and 4K UHD this summer.

The Way of the Dragon has been exclusively restored in 4K from the best existing film elements by Arrow Films and is presented in its original aspect ratio of 2.35:1.

dwk

Re: Bruce Lee at Golden Harvest

#4 Post by dwk » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:28 am

It has Enter the Dragon, but it looks to be the special edition Blu-ray, so Criterion's set is still the only way to get the theatrical cut.

Ribs

#5 Post by Ribs » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:40 am

WB is releasing the film on 4K later this year.

I think it seems absolutely insanely stupid that Arrow would include the film at all if it has to be so clearly a worse version then what's out there and with a new disc on the horizon anyway. Just seems like a giant waste of effort and money and probably drives the price of this set up (WB isn't letting them do it for free!)

dwk

#6 Post by dwk » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:51 am

Has it been confirmed what cut(s) of Enter the Dragon WB is releasing?

I do agree it was a waste for Arrow to include it. I can imagine more than one person who doesnt closely read the specs getting a shock when they pop in the decade old Blu-ray.

MichaelB

#7 Post by MichaelB » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:01 am

"Absolutely insanely stupid" is wild and pretty offensive hyperbole - I know the producer of this project, and he is neither insane nor stupid, absolutely or otherwise.

It's clearly the same situation that afflicted Arrow's Woody Allen boxes, and indeed Indicator's Ray Harryhausen ones, where the rightsholder was only prepared to make the existing discs of Annie Hall, Manhattan and Jason and the Argonauts available - and if you're attempting a complete survey (or a complete survey of a filmmaker's output with a particular studio) it seems a tad perverse to leave major titles out when you had the opportunity to include them.

(And I for one am grateful since I don't have Enter the Dragon or indeed any other Bruce Lee title in Blu-ray.)
Last edited by MichaelB on Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

tenia
Ask Me About My Bassoon

#8 Post by tenia » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:10 am

Unfortunate and frustrating maybe, but yeah, absolutely insanely stupid is hyperbole. Had Arrow chosen to drop the title altogether because of this, they would have gotten flak because they're not including it at all.

What A Disgrace

#9 Post by What A Disgrace » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:29 am

The new content in this box looks like it'll absolutely humiliate Criterion's own effort. I hope it'll be easy enough to slot Warner's own inevitable Enter the Dragon 4K disc in here.

Orlac

#10 Post by Orlac » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:34 am

The missing footage from THE BIG BOSS turning up is a dream come true! Not quite on the level of METROPOLIS, but still...

Orlac

#11 Post by Orlac » Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:02 pm

MichaelB wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:01 am

(And I for one am grateful since I don't have Enter the Dragon or indeed any other Bruce Lee title in Blu-ray.)
The SE of ENTER was always compromised by the decision to dub over the restored scene of Bruce Lee speaking (which was only in the Mandarin prints) with a Caucasian fan, John Little, providing the voice. It's very clunky even for a film not known for seamless dubbing.

At least Little is better at the Bruce voice than Bey Logan, who sounded like an effiminate Elmer Fudd.

EddieLarkin

#12 Post by EddieLarkin » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:29 pm

So, what exactly is the Mandarin Cut of The Big Boss? The original version, I guess you'd call that the Hong Kong cut, was in Mandarin, right? Was the Mandarin Cut a longer version for Mainland/Taiwanese/Malay/Singapore etc audiences?

exidor

#13 Post by exidor » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:34 pm

MichaelB wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:01 am
It's clearly the same situation that afflicted Arrow's Woody Allen boxes, and indeed Indicator's Ray Harryhausen ones, where the rightsholder was only prepared to make the existing discs of Annie Hall, Manhattan and Jason and the Argonauts available - and if you're attempting a complete survey (or a complete survey of a filmmaker's output with a particular studio) it seems a tad perverse to leave major titles out when you had the opportunity to include them.
Plus it means there's a slot in the box that you can put the WB 4K in when it comes out.

MichaelB

#14 Post by MichaelB » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:46 pm

exidor wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:34 pm
Plus it means there's a slot in the box that you can put the WB 4K in when it comes out.
Well, yes. Which may well have factored into their calculations, absolutely insanely stupid though they otherwise were.

I remember buying a James Bond Blu-ray set that included a blank tray to insert the as yet unreleased Spectre, which was a nice touch.

Orlac

#15 Post by Orlac » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:05 pm

EddieLarkin wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:29 pm
So, what exactly is the Mandarin Cut of The Big Boss? The original version, I guess you'd call that the Hong Kong cut, was in Mandarin, right? Was the Mandarin Cut a longer version for Mainland/Taiwanese/Malay/Singapore etc audiences?
The HK version, in Mandarin, was cut after the premiere, and consequently there were 3 full scenes and shots of violence missing from the general release/International versions.

A rogue Mandairn theatrical print was doing the rounds at festivals back in the 70s in the UK, and I assume that is what has been used for this version. One key moment of violence is still lost but it's possible it never made it even to the premiere cut.

You can see two of the deleted scences on this trailer at 1:51 and 2:55.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZK82rc0WBk

Tuppence

#16 Post by Tuppence » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:14 pm

EddieLarkin wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:29 pm
To add to Orlac's post, this article gives a pretty thorough rundown.

As that piece suggests, this material has become borderline mythological. It's never even made it to any bootlegs, which makes Arrow tracking it down all the more impressive. In terms of martial arts cinema, the full-length Metropolis comparison isn't misplaced.

ryannichols7

#17 Post by ryannichols7 » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:31 pm

my thanks to James before he gets to drop by - much like Shawscope, a great way to convince me to purchase something that's not even necessarily up my alley. the found footage, the Thailand locations doc, and the Tony Rayns extended extra are incredibly impressive gets, not considering the commentaries and new masters of everything. I'm glad Warner let them include Enter the Dragon in some form rather than it having to be excluded. now the real question is...what size are we expecting for the box? similar to Moodysson? gonna assume yes since that also has the large hardcover book. either way, can't wait to see!

Peacock

#18 Post by Peacock » Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:52 pm

ryannichols7 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 2:31 pm
now the real question is...what size are we expecting for the box? similar to Moodysson? gonna assume yes since that also has the large hardcover book. either way, can't wait to see!
Re:Voir height probably :P

rapta

#19 Post by rapta » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:23 pm

I respect the fact they included Enter the Dragon, as I was expecting them to leave it out entirely, but as Michael mentioned this is a similar situation to the Woody Allen (Arrow) and Ray Harryhausen (Indicator) sets. Considering MediumRare/Fabulous Films previously licensed Enter the Dragon from Warner Bros, it can't have cost Arrow as much to include Warner Bros' own disc compared to the costs Criterion must have incurred by licensing and then restoring the film (not to mention other production costs). I imagine they pressed on WB to let them do something similar to Criterion, but were no doubt denied the same opportunity.

Nevertheless, Arrow have gone hard on all the other features and feels like they've included everything possible (and in UHD wherever possible too; by my calculations, half the discs of the UHD set will be actual UHD discs). I myself will be getting the Blu-ray edition at some point, when I can afford it, and will be forced to double-dip on that Enter the Dragon disc (not that I mind, since I'd be getting this for all the other films and extras). Perhaps the upcoming Enter the Dragon 4K UHD from Warner Bros will include the theatrical version?

Finch

#20 Post by Finch » Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:24 am

Lee has never been one of my favorite martial artists and I won't be getting the set but it's surely going to be one of the top ten releases of this year. The amount of alternative cuts and other material is just staggering.

The bellyaching over the inclusion of the 2013 Enter the Dragon is just silly. The 4k version wasn't going to be available and the 2013 disc is not driving up the cost of this set. No reason to be cross with Arrow as far as that particular film is concerned. When EtD is released, you can just swap out the BD for the 4k and boom, you're set.

Finch

#21 Post by Finch » Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:03 am

full specs:
LIMITED TEN-DISC UHD/BLU-RAY COLLECTION CONTENTS

Limited edition packaging featuring newly commissioned artwork by Tom Ralston
200-page hardbound book featuring new writing by Walter Chaw, Henry Blyth, Andrew Staton, Dylan Cheung, David West and James Flower
Twenty-four lobby card reproductions
Ten glossy photos of Lee in action
Reversible poster with vintage quad poster artwork

DISC ONE - THE BIG BOSS (4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY)

4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of the 99-minute 1983 version of The Big Boss, newly restored by Arrow Films from the original negative
Original newly restored lossless Mandarin, English and Cantonese mono audio
Two English mono options, the standard mix and a Japanese mix with alternate score
Newly translated English subtitles, plus optional subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing for the English dubs
Two brand new feature commentaries, one by David Desser and one by Brandon Bentley
Return to Thailand, a new documentary produced and presented by Matt Routledge exploring the original filming locations
Newly uncovered deleted and extended scenes, with optional commentary by Bentley
The Not-Quite-Biggest Boss, a video essay by Bentley investigating the scenes still lost, such as the ‘saw-in-the-head’ scene
Archive interviews with co-star Lau Wing and stuntman Tung Wai
Bruce Lee Vs. Peter Thomas, a short video essay about the music for the English version
Alternate credits sequences
Trailer gallery, including a 'Before The Big Boss' reel and the trailer for lost sequel The Big Boss Part II
Image gallery

DISC TWO - THE BIG BOSS: THE MANDARIN CUT (4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY)

4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible) of three alternate versions of The Big Boss with lossless mono audio, newly restored by Arrow Films: the 110-min Mandarin Cut, with restored Mandarin mono; the 100-min English Export Cut, featuring a rare alternate English dub track (some scenes in Mandarin); and the 100-min US Theatrical Cut
Newly restored English subtitles for the Mandarin Cut
Subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing on both English cuts
Axis of English, a brand new video essay by Will Offutt profiling the English dubbing actors for The Big Boss, Fist of Fury and The Way of the Dragon
Unrestored raw scan of the Mandarin Cut (1080p only)

DISC THREE - FIST OF FURY (4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY)

4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible), newly restored by Arrow Films from the original negative
Alternate ‘English Export Cut’ viewing option with different opening and closing credits via seamless branching
Original newly restored Mandarin, English and Cantonese mono audio
Two English mono options, the standard mix and a Japanese mix with alternate music
Newly translated English subtitles, plus optional subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing on the English dubs
Two brand new feature commentaries, one by Jonathan Clements and one by Brandon Bentley
Legend of the Dragon, a newly filmed 80-minute overview of Lee's life and career by film critic and historian Tony Rayns
Visions of Fury, a new featurette on Bruce Lee's collaboration with Golden Harvest and Lo Wei, featuring interviews with co-producer Andre Morgan and martial arts experts Michael Worth, Frank Djeng, John Kreng, Andy Cheng and Bruce Willow
Archive interviews with co-stars Nora Miao, Riki Hashimoto, Jun Katsumura and Yuen Wah
Alternate credits sequence
Trailer gallery, including a Chen Zhen trailer reel
Image gallery

DISC FOUR - THE WAY OF THE DRAGON (4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY)

4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentations in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible), newly restored by Arrow Films from original film elements, of the Hong Kong Theatrical Cut and the Japanese Cut via seamless branching
Original newly restored lossless Mandarin, English and Cantonese mono audio on the Hong Kong Theatrical Cut
Alternate lossless English mono audio on the Japanese Cut
Optional newly translated English subtitles
Subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing on both English audio options
Two brand new feature commentaries, one by Frank Djeng & Michael Worth and one by Brandon Bentley
The Way of the Camera, a new documentary looking at Lee's filmmaking and fighting method in his directorial debut, featuring interviews with Golden Harvest producer Andre Morgan, martial arts experts Michael Worth, Jon Kreng, Andy Cheng, Frank Djeng, David Yeung, film historian Courtney Joyner and actors Piet (Peter) Schweer, Jon Benn and John Saxon
Meet the Italian Beauty, a newly filmed interview with star Malisa Longo
The Scottish Soldier Meets the Dragon, a newly filmed interview with on-set observer John Young
Newly recorded select scene commentary by ‘thug’ actor Piet Schweer
Archive interviews with co-stars Jon Benn, Bob Wall and Hwang In-shik and production managers Chaplin Chang and Louis Sit
Trailer gallery, including a Bruceploitation trailer reel
Image gallery

DISC FIVE - ENTER THE DRAGON (BLU-RAY)

40th Anniversary Special Edition Blu-ray courtesy of Warner Home Video
High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation of the extended 1998 Special Edition of the film
5.1 DTS-HD Surround English audio, plus additional audio options in Russian, Castilian, French, German, Italian, Polish and Latin Spanish
English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing, plus subtitles for other languages
Feature commentary by writer Michael Allin and producer Paul Heller
Featurettes: No Way As Way, Wing Chun: The Art that Introduced Kung Fu to Bruce Lee, Return to Han’s Island, Blood and Steel: The Making of ‘Enter the Dragon’, Bruce Lee: In His Own Words, Backyard Workout with Bruce
The Curse of the Dragon documentary
Interviews with Linda Lee Cadwell
1973 archive featurette Hong Kong with ‘Enter the Dragon’
Theatrical trailers and TV spots

DISC SIX - GAME OF DEATH (4K ULTRA HD BLU-RAY)

4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentations in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible), newly restored by Arrow Films from original film elements, of the international cut and the Japanese cut via seamless branching
Original newly restored English mono audio on both cuts
English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
Brand new feature commentary by Brandon Bentley & Mike Leeder
The Song I’m Singing Tomorrow, a newly filmed interview with star Colleen Camp
Deleted and extended scenes from the Chinese-language versions of the film, including two alternate endings (contains some standard-definition material)
Archive interviews with co-stars Dan Inosanto and Bob Wall
Behind-the-scenes footage as featured in Bruce Lee: The Legend
Rare pre-production sales featurette from 1976 with new commentary by Michael Worth and producer Andre Morgan
Fight scene dailies directed by Sammo Hung
Locations featurette from 2013
Trailer gallery, including Bruceploitation and 'Robert Clouse at Golden Harvest' trailer reels
Image gallery

DISC SEVEN - GAME OF DEATH: ALTERNATE VERSIONS (BLU-RAY)

High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation of the Chinese version of the film
Original lossless Mandarin and Cantonese mono audio
Newly translated optional English subtitles
Archive interview with Casanova Wong from 2001 on his relationship with Sammo Hung, and Lee’s influence on him
Two alternate Cantonese and Mandarin versions of the film in High Definition via seamless branching, with different credits, ending and reinstated Ji Han-jae fight (contains some standard-definition material)
Archive featurettes on Lee’s life and impact: The Hong Kong Connection, Bruce Lee Remembered, Legacy of the Dragon, Dragon Rising and The Grandmaster & The Dragon, featuring interviews with Hung, Donnie Yen, William Cheung and many others
Archive interviews with Robert Lee, Phoebe Lee, Pat Johnson, George Lee, Gene LeBell, Van Williams, Joe Torrenueva, Jeff Imada, Linda Palmer, Fred Weintraub, Tom Kuhn, Paul Heller and James Lew

DISC EIGHT - GAME OF DEATH: BONUS DISC (BLU-RAY)

The Final Game of Death, a brand new three-hour video essay by Arrow Films that incorporates a new 2K restoration of all two hours of Lee’s original dailies from a recently-discovered interpositive
Game of Death: Revisited, an earlier attempt to reconstruct Lee’s original vision from 2001
Super 8 footage from 1974 of Dan Inosanto demonstrating the nunchaku
Brief archival interview with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar from 1976
Image gallery

DISC NINE - GAME OF DEATH II (BLU-RAY)

Brand new 2K restoration of the International Cut of the film titled Game of Death II by Arrow Films from original film elements
High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation of Game of Death II as well as the Hong Kong Theatrical Cut titled Tower of Death (contains some standard-definition material)
Original lossless English mono audio on Game of Death II
Original lossless Cantonese, Mandarin and English mono audio on Tower of Death
English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing on Game of Death II, and optional newly translated English subtitles on Tower of Death
Brand new feature commentary by Frank Djeng & Michael Worth, co-producers of Enter the Clones of Bruce
Archive interview with co-star Roy Horan
Alternate Korean version with unique footage, presented in High Definition with original lossless mono audio and newly translated English subtitles
Alternate US video version in High Definition with lossless English mono audio, via seamless branching
Alternate end credits sequence for Game of Death II
Trailer gallery
Image gallery

DISC TEN - DOCUMENTARIES (BLU-RAY)

High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentations of Bruce Lee: The Man & The Legend (1973) and Bruce Lee: The Legend (1984)
Original lossless Mandarin mono audio for The Man & The Legend, and lossless English mono audio for both films
Newly translated optional English subtitles for The Man & The Legend, and subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing for both films
Alternate video version of The Legend, featuring different editing and credits (standard definition only)
Archive video of a tour of Golden Harvest Studios conducted in the mid-1990s by Russell Cawthorne, writer of Bruce Lee: The Legend
Alternate animated Hong Kong credits for Enter the Dragon
Trailers and image gallery for both films

reaky

#22 Post by reaky » Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:57 am

I’m no more than a tourist in Bruce Lee world, but am I right to think that at the heart of this behemoth box set are just four completed films, one of which is a previous release?

dwk

#23 Post by dwk » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:13 pm

Yes, Lee only completed four (pretty lousy) films for Golden Harvest before he died. (Game of Death was cobbled together with some footage Lee had shot, but it has nothing to do with what the film was supposed to be. It really is the first piece of Brucesploitation) Enter the Dragon is just the old Warner Blu-ray, as they are releasing their own UHD this year.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#24 Post by swo17 » Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:39 pm

Right, you're watching these because Bruce Lee was a dynamic/iconic personality, not for the films themselves

reaky

#25 Post by reaky » Fri Apr 28, 2023 1:24 pm

I guess it’s like getting the 6-disc Bootleg Series release of Blood on the Tracks. It’s not just about the album.