Incredible But True

Discuss releases from Arrow and the films on them.

Moderator: yoloswegmaster

yoshimori

Re: Incredible But True

#26 Post by yoshimori » Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:48 pm

I gave up after more than ten back-and-forths in which I was asked several times for exactly the information that was available to them in the email thread they were "responding" to. Incompetent customer service!

I hate to give them another chance to mock my naive belief that anyone takes his or her or its work seriously.

Finch

#27 Post by Finch » Sat Apr 01, 2023 6:47 pm

I'm glad when I had the faulty Henry disc in transit to me I left them a comment in the thread on Facebook and they pretty quickly reached out to me. But it's worrying when you get better customer service from their social media people than whatever the Hut thinks passes for acceptable customer service from the under-paid people in the Philippines for whom English is a second language and who, if the reports from the other forum are anything to go by, simply don't seem to be able to grasp a lot of the issues before them.

Aunt Peg

#28 Post by Aunt Peg » Tue May 09, 2023 11:43 pm

I decided to bite the bullet and order Incredible But True directly from Arrow. I received the disc today and it is the corrected ratio.

I do think ordering from Arrow directly is probably the best option because one doesn't know if sellers still have the incorrect disc in stock.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#29 Post by swo17 » Tue May 09, 2023 11:58 pm

US or UK?

Aunt Peg

#30 Post by Aunt Peg » Wed May 10, 2023 3:44 am

UK