Where's My Arrow Order?

News on Arrow Video releases.

Moderators: MichaelB, yoloswegmaster

Cash Flagg

Re: Where's My Arrow Order?

#351 Post by Cash Flagg » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:58 pm

For future reference, there is also a thread at Blu-ray.com devoted just to Indiegogo backers and their shipments.

Cronenfly

#352 Post by Cronenfly » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:58 pm

Further to the above post: has anyone else been having trouble getting in touch with Arrow? In the past it has not been an issue but I’ve tried two different emails (the product one from their website and the Indiegogo one) without luck so far. I also submitted a form on their website, though I only did that today. I’ll give it a few more business days but if there’s anything I’m missing do let me know.

Jean-Luc Garbo

#353 Post by Jean-Luc Garbo » Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Is anyone else's order from the Easter sale still being held at one of the international hubs? In my case Chicago which is funny because anything that went through Cincinnati only took a few days and not three weeks.

HinkyDinkyTruesmith

#354 Post by HinkyDinkyTruesmith » Fri May 15, 2020 12:32 pm

It wasn't an Arrow purchase but I did have a package that got stuck in Illinois/Chicago for nearly a month.

domino harvey
Dot Com Dom

#355 Post by domino harvey » Fri May 15, 2020 12:34 pm

I had a package sent from Texas arrive yesterday almost a month from when it was sent. Some post offices and hubs just suck right now

Glowingwabbit

#356 Post by Glowingwabbit » Fri May 15, 2020 1:57 pm

domino harvey wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:34 pm
I had a package sent from Texas arrive yesterday almost a month from when it was sent. Some post offices and hubs just suck right now
Haha i just got one today mailed on April 1st from PA. It didn't even make it to MA until May 8th.

DeprongMori

#357 Post by DeprongMori » Fri May 15, 2020 2:21 pm

Glowingwabbit wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:57 pm
domino harvey wrote:
Haha i just got one today mailed on April 1st from PA. It didn't even make it to MA until May 8th.
Same happened to me. USPS label created in Pottstown PA on April 1 and not even acknowledged by that PO until May 4. Finally received the package in the SF area yesterday. The local PO staff must have been in bad shape.

Update: It seems Pottstown County had issued an emergency declaration due to the COVID-19 pandemic. I wish the MVD folks had just told me that.
Last edited by DeprongMori on Fri May 15, 2020 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glowingwabbit

#358 Post by Glowingwabbit » Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 pm

DeprongMori wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 2:21 pm
Glowingwabbit wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:57 pm
domino harvey wrote:
Same happened to me. USPS label created in Pottstown PA on April 1 and not even acknowledged by that PO until May 4. Finally received the package in the SF area yesterday. The local PO staff must have been in bad shape.
Mine came from Pottstown too. I take it you took advantage of the MVD Arrow Sale as well. Having been to Pottstown before a few times, I'm not really surprised it's a mess. I just found it funny that I've ordered and received several packages from overseas in-between this finally showing up

Michael Kerpan
Spelling Bee Champeen

#359 Post by Michael Kerpan » Fri May 15, 2020 5:17 pm

Any parcel post stuff being processed in the Springfield redistribution center for Massachusetts deliveries seems to spend 5 or 6 days in limbo there. For instance -- something recently took 4 days to get from Des Moines to Springfield -- and then 6 days to get to Boston (and another day to arrive at our house). And similar delays have happened previously in "these times".

knives

#360 Post by knives » Fri May 15, 2020 6:40 pm

I guess it's good that some packages I sent out weirdly went to NH for no reason.

mikeyzjames

#361 Post by mikeyzjames » Sun May 17, 2020 10:57 am

Jean-Luc Garbo wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Is anyone else's order from the Easter sale still being held at one of the international hubs? In my case Chicago which is funny because anything that went through Cincinnati only took a few days and not three weeks.
Yep, mine has been sitting in Chicago since April 24th.

Cash Flagg

#362 Post by Cash Flagg » Tue May 26, 2020 7:50 am

Are any other 10-year backers still waiting on all of the post-Woman May titles?

dws1982

#363 Post by dws1982 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:41 am

mikeyzjames wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 10:57 am
Jean-Luc Garbo wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 12:29 pm
Yep, mine has been sitting in Chicago since April 24th.
I've had a few international orders over the past couple of months and I've found that filing "where's my package" inquiries with USPS tends to get the package moving when it's held up at an international hub. It usually takes multiple inquiries, but after the second or third, the package arrives fairly quickly, in my experience at least.

charal

#364 Post by charal » Wed May 27, 2020 7:01 pm

For those in Australia who order direct from Arrow my Kieslowski box departed Langley UK on May 1 and arrived in Sydney today (28 days). I’ll probably have to wait until mid-next week before it is delivered here in Adelaide.

TMDaines

#365 Post by TMDaines » Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:04 am

I’ve emailed Arrow about returning an unwanted item. They’e not got back yet but I am headed to the Post Office today. Does anyone know the return address and what info I need to send?

eerik

#366 Post by eerik » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:33 pm

Really disappointing how the migration of arrowifilms.com store to The Hut Group's platform turned out for me.

I had 2 preorders from the summer containing releases schedule for the end of October / start of November.
Unfulfilled preorders never appeared on the new site, never received any shipping notifications for them.
When I received letters from local customs authority saying I have received packages that need declaring, I had to do guess work what they might be as there was no indications they were from Arrow.
Asked ArrowFilms.com support to provide me with invoices to fill out the customs declaration, I get a completely useless reply that they have shipped my order and I should contact them again if I don't receive it by a certain date.
I fill out the declarations using the initial order confirmation emails as proof or purchase. They were not very detailed (did not include individual prices) but thankfully that did not turn out to be a problem.
I receive the packages. Both my orders had 3 items each, but packages included only 2 items each. From one order I am missing Second Run's Celia (released 25th October), and Arrow's The Hills Have Eyes UHD from the other (scheduled for 8th November).

Not even sure what I am supposed to do right now. Just wait and hope they turn up in another package next week? How am I supposed to declare that? Well I technically already have as I expected them to be in the packages I declared.

If Brexit didn't convince me to stop ordering from the UK businesses, then shit experiences like this definitely will.

TMDaines

#367 Post by TMDaines » Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:54 am

I'm still waiting for one item from my original order, which is backordered, and they've never followed up about getting the incorrect delivery back. It's a bit of a shambles.

mhofmann

#368 Post by mhofmann » Wed Nov 10, 2021 5:39 pm

eerik wrote:
Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:33 pm
Really disappointing how the migration of arrowifilms.com store to The Hut Group's platform turned out for me.

Oh my, what a mess! What the heck happened to Arrow...

They also sent me the limited-edition Deep Red 4K release without tracking, even though it clearly said (and still says) 'Tracked shipping' during order/in my order history. Customer service replies have been useless, and I'm still waiting to receive anything...

fdm

#369 Post by fdm » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:17 pm

Everybody is getting that.

My sale order showed up Monday (the 8th) (not sure exactly when it shipped, Oct 24th at the earliest (I tossed the box before thinking to look, but I did note that it was shipped Royal Mail)). Same day my tracked Indicator order showed up, which I ordered 4 days later.

swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

#370 Post by swo17 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:25 pm

I had pre-ordered the Children of the Corn and Fassbinder Vol. 1 boxes to ship together. It looks like the Fassbinder set was subsequently delayed by about a month, but they went ahead and sent the other box without it, which arrived to me a couple weeks ago. The only email notification I've received about any of this is one notifying me that with the recent system migration I can't look up my order, but that I can still expect to receive everything:
We wanted to get in touch to let you know that as part of our recent website change, we have successfully migrated all paid pre-orders to our new platform. However, when you login to the site, you won’t see a record of your outstanding pre-order. Please don't worry! We can confirm that your pre-order has been migrated and your order is safe on our system. You’ll receive a dispatch email when your order is on its way to you!

We’re very sorry for any inconvenience and confusion caused and thank you for your patience with this. If you have any questions please get in touch with our customer service team via the Your Account section of our website and they will be happy to help.

Drucker
Your Future our Drucker

#371 Post by Drucker » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:48 am

MOC went through a similar poor re-design a few years ago. Is the net net of this that Arrow and MOC re-designed their website to be more of just a functional front for the webstore? And unfortunately, therefore, lost a lot of functionality?

vsski

#372 Post by vsski » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:37 pm

Well, here I’m sitting thinking that I must have been lucky having been spared some of the delivery issues many of you are reporting, only to get surprised today by receiving the exact same order I placed during the last sale for the second time.
The good news is I did receive my order correctly the first time around and from what I can tell my credit card has only been charged once, but something is clearly off with their delivery. Now I have 8 BDs twice (mostly Second Run) and since I’m currently in Japan I’m not just sending them back and paying for their mistake myself.
Guess I will try and contact customer service and see if they want them back and are willing to pay the postage for it.

kuzine

#373 Post by kuzine » Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:16 pm

vsski wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:37 pm
Well, here I’m sitting thinking that I must have been lucky having been spared some of the delivery issues many of you are reporting, only to get surprised today by receiving the exact same order I placed during the last sale for the second time.
The good news is I did receive my order correctly the first time around and from what I can tell my credit card has only been charged once, but something is clearly off with their delivery. Now I have 8 BDs twice (mostly Second Run) and since I’m currently in Japan I’m not just sending them back and paying for their mistake myself.
Guess I will try and contact customer service and see if they want them back and are willing to pay the postage for it.
Same thing happened here. I received the bulk (~14 titles) of my order twice (in the US). I did receive a tracking e-mail twice as well, with different shipping companies. All the Arrow titles look like they came with booklets in both packages, so I'm not complaining. I will contact customer service, but similarly they will have to figure out if they want them back.

Cash Flagg

#374 Post by Cash Flagg » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:51 pm

Are any other Gold List backers still waiting for their Hills Have Eyes 4k to ship?

Grand Wazoo

#375 Post by Grand Wazoo » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:02 pm

Cash Flagg wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:51 pm
Are any other Gold List backers still waiting for their Hills Have Eyes 4k to ship?
I have yet to receive that or Sailor Suit & Machine Gun