Donnie Darko

Discuss releases from Arrow and the films on them
Message
Author
User avatar
mfunk9786
Under Chris' Protection
Joined: Fri May 16, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Donnie Darko

#76 Post by mfunk9786 »

Yeah, that certainly works for me.
User avatar
cdnchris
Site Admin
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:45 pm
Location: Washington
Contact:

Re: Donnie Darko

#77 Post by cdnchris »

Got an email saying that the replacement discs are ready and will be sent out "as soon as possible."
User avatar
willoneill
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:10 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Donnie Darko

#78 Post by willoneill »

cdnchris wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 6:32 pm Got an email saying that the replacement discs are ready and will be sent out "as soon as possible."
Has anyone/everyone received their replacement disc? I'm wondering if it's just slow mail, or whether I should be following up.
User avatar
bugsy_pal
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 5:28 am

Re: Donnie Darko

#79 Post by bugsy_pal »

Yes, received mine about a month ago. Did you get an email saying they have sent one?
User avatar
willoneill
Joined: Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:10 pm
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Re: Donnie Darko

#80 Post by willoneill »

Nope. I guess I'll fill out the form again.
User avatar
cj-535
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:12 am

Re: Donnie Darko

#81 Post by cj-535 »

Just out of curiosity, has anyone else also had the theatrical cut stuttering issue on the standard edition release? I have the standard edition and the same stuttering happens, I've tried the disk in a UB820 and PS5, with no difference. I contacted Arrow and after being sent back and forth between representatives eventually they just refused to replace the disk saying that there should be no problem with the standard edition.
Post Reply