Not a guess, you can see comparisons on youtube if curious...the opening has had very slightly altered (I dare say inconsequential) edit for some time now, compared to the theatrical...probably the byproduct of a restoration somewhere along the way, and it was never caught. Strictly for obsessives, but then I suppose that is why we are here.Adam X wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 10:54 am I assumed beamish was referring to one of the extras mentioned in the previous post. Had no idea the film itself was altered. Or is that just you hazarding a guess?
Arrow Announcements, Speculation & Wild, Irresponsible Conjecture
-
Zot!
- Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:09 am
Re: Arrow Announcements, Speculation & Wild, Irresponsible Conjecture
- Adam X
- Joined: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:04 am
Re: Arrow Announcements, Speculation & Wild, Irresponsible Conjecture
While I hope for films in general to not be altered during a restoration or for a home video release, I can’t say I’m obsessive enough to notice most things like this. Even when it comes to one of my favourite directors, there’s just not enough time in a day 